- Price for this product is not available, contact us for more information.
- In stock at central warehouse. Available for backorder, delivery within 5-10 days.
The test instrument is intended for testing and measuring repaired or modified devices.
Testing electrical safety of electrical equipment
per DIN VDE 0701-1: 2000 and DIN VDE 0702: 2004
- Protective conductor resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Protective conductor current - differential current method
- Contact current - direct measurement method
per DIN VDE 0701, part 240, by testing for:
- Absence of voltage by means of current measurement
|Additional Features included with:||Base||Pro||Master||3P Master|
|Indication of limit value violations by means of color LEDs||x||x||x||x|
|The probe cable is protected by means of a fuse link||x||x||x||x|
|Digital display for measuring values||-||x||x||x|
|USB interface for data locking||-||x||x||x|
|Extensive safety features||-||x||x||x|
|Memory for up to 2000 tests with 10 measured values each||-||-||x||x|
|RS232 interface for RFID or barcode reader||-||-||x||x|
|CEE 16 A / 32 A test sockets and mains outlets||-||-||-||x|