This product has been discontinued.
Digital luxmeter for inspecting light sources and street illumination, for monitoring the illumination of workstations and public buildings, as well as sports and parking facilities, quality control for light sources, quality assurance for the production of lamps and light fixtures. Very strong light can be measured with these instruments without the use of any accessories.
With a very high initial sensitivity of 0.01 lux, the MAVOLUX 5032 B USB is very well suited for measuring minimal illumination intensities as well, for example emergency lighting. High precision in accordance with class B allows for use in certification applications and for inspection.
- Precision digital measuring instrument for measuring illuminance in lux or footcandles
- Luminance measurement in cd/m2, or in footlamberts with luminance attachment as accessory
- Large measuring ranges - high resolution - classified in accordance with DIN 5032-7 and CIE no. 69
- The silicon photodiode is color corrected, i.e. its
spectral sensitivity is matched to that of the human eye V(l). The main
difference between the MAVOLUX 5032C and MAVOLUX 5032B is the accuracy
with which this matching has been executed:
Accuracy classified in accordance with DIN 5032-7 and CIE no. 69:
|MAVOLUX 5032 C USB||Class C||M502G|
|MAVOLUX 5032 B USB||Class B||M503G|
- Cosine correction for obliquely incident light
- Storage of up to 100 measured values - USB 1.1 interface
- Automatic and manual measuring range selection
- Rugged device design, simple operation
- Dimensions: basic device: 65 x 120 x 19 mm, probe: 31 x 105 x 30 mm, weight: approx. 200 gr. without battery
- Cable between device and probe:
MAVOLUX 5032 C USB: coil cable, permanently attached, length: 1.5 m
MAVOLUX 5032 B USB: coil cable with plug, length: 1.5 m
Available for an additional charge: straight cable (not coiled), length: 3, 5 or 10 m
Carrying case, CD ROM with software for displaying measured values, acquiring measured values and device control, USB cable, battery and operating instructions
Luminance attachment, calculating disc for time/f-stop combinations and other magnitudes for photography, adapter disc for measurements at LCD monitors for the avoidance of obliquely incident light
Factory certificate upon request:
Traceability of measurement results to the national standard maintained by the PTB (German Federal Institute of Physics and Metrology) is assured by means of the Wi 41G standard scientific lamp. The factory certificate is required for all applications for which measurements and testing in accordance with legal directives and regulations are required.