- Cena pre tento produkt nieje dostupná. Kontaktujte nás.
- Na centrálnom sklade. Doručenie do 5-10 pracovných dní.
METRAHit field measuring adapter for measuring and recording electrical and magnetic fields (recommended for use with following instruments: METRAHit 26M, 28S and 29S).
- Compact, handy measuring instrument adapted to battery powered multimeters including METRAHit 26S/26M ... 29S
- Suitable for short and long-term recording of EM fields and measurement data analysis at the PC in combination with METRAHit 26M and 29S or SI232 II memory interface (accessory)
- Orientation measurements in accordance with federal regulations (BIMSCHG)
- Testing for radiation at CRT monitor workstations in accordance with MPRII and TCO
- Easy to use
- High dynamic range assures reliable measurement values, even at 100% over-ranging
- Fluctuating field strengths can be recorded in combination with METRAHit multimeter and METRAwin software, and peak values can be analyzed
- E field 0...300V/m ... 30 000V/m, 10 %
- B field 0 ... 3 µT ... 300 µT, 5 %
- Frequency 15 Hz ... 100 kHz, 2 kHz low-pass filter can be activated, with METRAHit 26 only up to 20 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
Control unit: 97 mm x 135 mm x 39 mm, weight 210 g with battery
Probe: 43 mm x 130 mm x 28 mm, weight 130 g
- Batteries: 2 ea. 1.5 V IEC LR 6 (AA mignon)