- Cena pre tento produkt nieje dostupná. Kontaktujte nás.
- Na centrálnom sklade. Doručenie do 5-10 pracovných dní.
Earth tester for all known measuring methods.
Per DIN VDE 0413, part 5, for measuring earth resistance.
This instrument can also be used to ascertain or measure soil resistivity and ohmic resistance in accordance with the current-voltage measuring method.
- Measurement of:
- Earth resistance
- Selective earth resistance
- Soil resistivity
- Current (TRMS) via clip-on meter (optional)
- Three or four-pole measuring method
- 1-Clip-on Measurement (optional)
- 2-Clip-on Measurement (optional)
- Rechargeable battery operation (optional)
- Digital display
- Robust housing
- No balancing required
- Continuous monitoring of interference voltage and auxiliary earth electrode resistance with indication if allowable limit values are violated
- Data storage for 250 measurements (1000 measured values)
- Data interface for transmission of measured values to a PC
- Software (optional accessory) for measured value storage and
report generation at a PC (in preparation)
Scope of delivery:
1 earth tester, 4 measurement cables, 4 earth spikes, 1 set batteries, neck strap, set operating instructions, case (stackable, lightweight but rugged plastic box)
|Accessories (optional)||Art. No.|
|4 rechargeable batteries with charger||Z591C|
|E-Clip 1 Clip-On Meter||Z591A|
|E-Clip 2 Clip-On Generator||Z591B|