Výroba bola ukončená.
The METRAHit 16U cable multimeter is a rugged portable measuring instrument for use in the field. It is used to perform measurements for pinpointing errors in copper cable networks. Interruption of a single core, or contact with an open-circuit core (capacitive asymmetry), can be recognized by switching polarity with the high speed logarithmic bar graph display.
- Insulation resistance measurement (100 V test voltage) and simultaneous recognition of interference voltage, as well as polarity reversal for diode testing
- Cable symmetry testing by means of rapid changeover switching
- Multifunctional multimeter (V, Ohm, F, Hz)
- AC and AC+DC TRMS measurement
- Scaled current measurement from 10 mA to 100 A with accessory clip-on current sensor
- Precision temperature indication in °C and °F for Pt100 / Pt1000 sensors
- Display illumination can be activated, analog display: linear or logarithmic for insulation measurement
- Acoustic signal for: Continuity testing, dangerous contact voltages, exceeded overload limits
- Min-Max value storage
- IP 54 housing, protective rubber cover as standard feature
- Windows software available as accessory for processing and graphic display of measured values via RS 232 interface
- DKD calibration certificate