- Cena pre tento produkt nieje dostupná. Kontaktujte nás.
- Na centrálnom sklade. Doručenie do 5-10 pracovných dní.
The TR-MARK II R is the 19" Rack mount version of the legendary TR-Spy Mark II which had quickly become recognized as the World"s most advanced Three Phase Transformer Ratiometer.
The TR-MARK II R fully automatic measures Turns Ratio, Voltage Ratio, Excitation Current, Phase Relationship, and Phase Displacement.
A single hook-up to the transformer is all that is needed to run a complete series of tests because all connections of various transformer configurations are accomplished internally.
The TR-MARK II R system does not require any charts or calculations for testing. The system can test more combinations of transformer configurations than any other system making it the most versatile and easiest to use system available.
The TR-MARK II R tests one of the widest ratio ranges available (0.8....13,000) and has the highest accuracy of any Automatic Three Phase Ratiometer (0.08%).
See also portable model: TR-Spy Mark II
- Fully automatic
- Highest accuracy of measurements of Voltage / Turns ratio, current, and phase displacement
- Ability to switch between voltage ratio and turns ratio
- Large internal storage for test results
- Conforms to IEC, ANSI and Australian Standards.
- Single hook up to the transformer
- Single push button operation
- 5 Test voltages:and Auto.,1,10,40,& 100 Vac
- Comparison with a nominal ratio
- Load on test object < 0.05 VA
- Heavy duty protection circuitry
- Centronics (Parallel) and RS232 (Serial) Interface
- Safety emergency shut off
- Self calibrating
- Available output for tap changer application
- PC application for data transfer
- Firmware up date available via the internet
- 2 Year standard warranty
- Turns Ratio Range: 0.8....13,000,
Resolution: 5 Digits
Turns Ratio measurement Accuracy 0.08%
Test Current 0..1 Ampere, Accuracy 0.001
- Phase Angle ±180 Degrees, Accuracy 0.05
- Panel Display: LCD Graphic with back lighting
- Front Panel: Sealed, Piezo-electric actuation
- Interface: 9 Pin RS232 Serial / 25 Pin Centronics Parallel
- Input Power: 100 to 240 vac 50 / 60 Hz Autoranging
- Output Voltage: User Selectable: Automatic, 100, 40, 10, and 1 Vac (1 ampere max.)
- Operating Temperature –10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 70°C
- Size: L x W x H: 19" (482.6 mm) x 15" (371 mm) x 3HE - 5.2" (132.6 mm)
- Weight: 16.1 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Free download of application SpyTools or ToolBox
- TR0201 Measuring cable extensions 20m
- TR0203 External Trigger